Personal Quest It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun grinned at Bastien's response. "I would expect nothing less from a master such as yourself." Snorting at Nate's reply, the potter called up to the "doctor." "If you want to swap, just say the word! I'd love to not have to lug furniture around." With one last wave, Amun entered the building.

Perhaps Bastien should've spent more time focusing on his work and less time musing about the previous artists or bragging about his skills, because just when he reached up to apply the first bit of paint, he somehow managed to throw himself completely off balance, leaning too far around that corner. He'd topple from the hoverboard and slam into the ground. Thankfully, he was still only a few feet off the ground so the only thing injured was his pride.

Nate, maybe distracted by the artist's mishap, would make very little progress. Indeed, the "doctor" would only manage to replace a few tiles.

Inside, Amun would have better luck. With another burst of electricity, the last of the bats would fly out. Hearing the thump from outside and Nate's call, the potter would shout back. "I'm good! Y'okay out there?" He moved to the nearest chair to begin righting it.

No post order! Please summarize your characters actions at the bottom of your next reply.

Bastien falls off the hoverboard. He was unable to paint or scrape anything this round.
Nate succeeded in replacing a few more tiles.
Amun got rid of the bats.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's the good advice that you just didn't take - by Amun - 11-14-2020, 05:06 PM