a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Oh, Wessex has heard that Jata and Nate are in the Ground, she just doesn’t care enough to make an effort right now. Call it pettiness, if you will. Call it… well, yes, petty might be the only way to describe it, which is a fairly new thing for the Wraith. With everything going on, she simply doesn’t have the energy or the capacity to entertain the Governor and ask what the hell is going on. Not if she can help it, that is.

The day is young and the Queen is on her way to the Outskirts, perhaps something to do with the Unicorns out there, or a citizen who needs something, but she has an occupied look about her, an I’m going someplace purposeful stride as she strolls through the Sanctuary. Stopping at a shop, she pops inside for a moment and then soon exits, carrying something wrapped in brown paper and tied with a string, then resumes her original course. Every now and then she’ll stop and say something to someone, or they’ll flag her down, but for the most part, Wessex moves freely through the market place.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 04:20 AM