a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
She greets him in turn with a bit of a chill, though Sunjata pretends to not notice. But he nods to her, slowing and walking alongside her until she flags a kid down and he hangs back – not wanting to get involved if he didn’t need to be. A bit of privacy was nice here and there, after all, and he remains silent while she sends the kid on his way. Once that’s done, he moves to step up beside her again – to follow her wherever she chooses for their conversation.

His gaze flickers to where she gestures, offering a small nod in agreement. “This works.” He assures her, flashing her a wider smile with that, waiting until they’re closer and he’s certain nobody else is around – at least nobody that would say anything otherwise. “It’s about the Fae. I’m sure you’ve probably heard by now about the deal, yeah?” His steel gaze flickers toward her, letting silence spread until they’re inside the home. “I hope you know I don’t actually plan on doing anything. It just assures me the time of making it look like I am, that the Ascended are safe in Torchline from them.” A common goal, for the both of them and their goddess at the end of the day. But he draws silent once more, steel gaze lingering along her face, back straight as he waits to see how she takes it.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-12-2020, 05:15 AM