a grave so familiar I could call it my own
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
She is.” He confirms easily – having met the Fae woman when they’d spoken. But he has nothing else to add on it, so he grows silent to follow her through the room until they end up in a slightly less fancy sitting room, but still fancy in Sunjata’s opinion. He takes the seat she gestures to, sinking into it and leaning back, stretching out his long legs and propping an elbow on the arm rest as his gaze flickers toward her.

He remains silent, letting her figure out what it means in the long run. There’s a huff of air that passes his lips in a mix of a laugh and awkwardness. “Gods.” He begins, flashing her a crooked grin before he sits forward, bracing his elbows onto his knees and peering up at her from where he sits. “My goal is that the Ascended stay safe. I told you I would help them.” A muscle feathers in his jaw, briefly thinking back to when Nate had been attacked.

Which means, to keep them from potentially marching into Torchline and causing havoc, we need to think of a plan. Nate’s doing a favor for the Voice after our trip and I’m heading back to Torchline, but… Think on it.” He sits up a bit straighter then, steel gaze a mix of determination and a hint of softness. “I’m sure we can come up with something.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a grave so familiar I could call it my own - by Sunjata - 11-15-2020, 07:45 AM