(SE) all that and more
AMAAAAA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
Wasn’t my finest moment. He half mutters, though it would be clear in Amalia’s mind as it gets sent down the bond. But he cuts himself off from saying anything further, from ruining this tentative peace they’d come to, his maw clenching shut as she tells him that she left Deimos. And he pulls his gaze from the lantern to peer at her with slit steel of understanding, if nothing else. I heard. He murmurs, though he doesn’t offer an apology. The last thing he wanted when he and Phoebe had split were apologies from anyone else.

But as Amalia continues, there’s none of those thoughts crossing the bond toward her. There’s no accusations. If anything… Understanding continues to linger there, because Sunjata knows that above all else he always chose what was best for him. How could he fault Amalia for doing the same? He can’t. And it’s not like he’s friends with Deimos nor her, simply just… An observer whose paths crossed in many ways but never quite straightened out. And while he might have slung insults at her once upon a time, Sunjata’s too tired to continue this pointless battle with the Shield of Safrin.

Still, he tries to shy away from her self-loathing, knowing full well how much those same sensations dwell within him. And he picks up the lantern again to affix some of the metal to it, before peering over the top of it toward the Shield. You had to do what you had to do. He murmurs softly through the bond, his accent thicker here. Can’t keep sacrificing yourself for others. You’ll have nothing left. It was a lesson that was hard for him to learn, but he was making an attempt.

As for how he was doing? Well. Mm, well, Nate and I got married, just got back from a honeymoon trip to the Grounds. I intend on seeing Safrin soon about protecting Torchline for the monsoons… Other than that? It’s been quiet and rather dull since Ronin and Remi left. He murmurs, a playful nudge given Amalia’s direction – sure the Shield might agree.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) all that and more - by Sunjata - 11-11-2020, 07:35 AM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Amalia - 11-19-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Sunjata - 11-19-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Amalia - 11-30-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Sunjata - 12-01-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Amalia - 12-02-2020, 07:06 PM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Sunjata - 12-03-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Amalia - 12-04-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Sunjata - 12-05-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Amalia - 12-07-2020, 11:25 PM
RE: (SE) all that and more - by Sunjata - 12-08-2020, 05:36 AM