(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Clearing his throat, Loren tapped the unicorn horn, which now rested in front of Amalia on the desk. Cheeks heating even further, he curled the fingers of both hands around his cup of tea. Looking into the corner where the companions were presumably still catching up (Astra, at least, was munching on her hay and bleating at Jyoti in between mouthfuls), he bit his lip.

"Only what you're comfortable sharing. Actually, you only have to tell me about the best or the worst, not both. And if you're not comfortable sharing anything, that is totally fine. Really. We can forget this conversation ever happened." Still looking away from the baker, he sent a pulse of reassurance through their bond.

Then he tapped into something he'd never tried before, but was nagging at the back of his mind: he sent the image of soothing light washing over the Shield to Jyoti, wondering if he was delusional or his newfound awareness of the starwhale was all just in his head.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Loren - 11-18-2020, 10:20 PM