(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the archangel
"Not good." Amalia's voice is terse and pained, but she says nothing else. Her last encounter with Sam had been strained to say the least, with the girl catching her brother drenched in a dead man's blood. But none of that is something she wants to talk about now, and so she simply shakes her head, closing the topic.

As for having to say no, for being alone, Amalia can relate to that. Smiling sadly into her teacup, the Shield sighs a quiet breath. "When you figure out how, let me know," she remarks on the idea of getting used to it, loneliness an ache that never leaves her own heart.

Still, maybe they can both be a little less alone, at least for tonight. "We can stay together," she suggests, shrugging with a wry laugh. "I've been staying in a crowded house.... it's strange to have quiet, these days." Rising up, she begins to aid in the cleanup process, doing what she can to show her gratitude and quiet support of her friend.

{fin!}
she's just like the weather
can't hold her together

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Amalia - 12-21-2020, 08:45 PM