there must be something more to find
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
"Just Henry," he replies with a smooth smile, returning her own gesture with a slight tilt of his head, "Mr. Walker is my father," He's pleasantly surprised to find that she can pick his family name out just by looking at him, regardless of if it was a guess or not. That must have said something about the farm. Though, he supposed that wasn't all too surprising. "although I wish there was a more exciting association with my family name than just... sheep." he chuckled softly, though he was being honest.

He swallows quietly, glancing around the area to try to determine what the Queen was doing out in the woodland area. Well, he supposed it was her own business; if she didn't want to tell him, then so be it. He brought his hand back to push aside his cloak and reveal the pouch on his belt. He opened it and revealed a harvest of mushrooms, "I come out here occasionally, to pick the mushrooms. My mother likes to use a certain kind," he explained.

Still, something told him that Wessex was not there for just a hike through the trees. His brow creased and he asked, "What's on your mind, Wessex? You're clearly not here for the mushrooms." He closed the flap over his pouch and secured it shut once again. He gazed at her questioningly, lips turned down into a pensive frown.
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Henry - 11-17-2020, 07:42 AM