there must be something more to find
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
Wessex's pointed look was humbling, making Henry's smile falter until it was replaced by a deflated frown. It had been a while since he'd been reminded of the harsh reality of his family's success with the farm. They hadn't been selfish in the endeavor, and he was proud of their shared wealth. But, vaguely, in the back of his mind, he knew their success was one of few and what that meant for others who had failed. He remained silent, only nodded his head in response. They moved on from the subject and he was thankful for that.

A startling crack of light caught both of their attentions. Henry directed his gaze towards the distance, where Wessex was looking as well. A lightning storm toiled across the far skies. Henry wondered about them himself but, he didn't have the answers that Wessex wanted.

"Huh," his brows threaded and he glanced towards her, thinking about how fast a lift could get snuffed out by a single strike of lightning. "Difficult, yeah, I'd say that seems difficult!" he stifled a breathy chuckle and considered her more seriously, "Wait, have you tried already?" his eyes widened. Then his expression relaxed, "Well... must be something very important on the other side, to take that risk. Do you think you'll try getting through again?"
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Henry - 11-27-2020, 11:51 PM