there must be something more to find
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
Henry tilted his head at the thought of finding a herd of unicorns in the middle of a storm, trying to imagine what that might look like. The Walkers brought their sheep in when there was a thunderstorm, for fear of losing them. Wouldn't something like a horse - or a unicorn, for that matter - be at the same risk? He wanted to say yes but, apparently the unicorns had come out alright. "How did they survive?" he wondered out loud, voice a little quieter. There was either some kind of strange ability behind it, or they were insanely lucky creatures. Maybe both. Or maybe... 

"Could it be the unicorns that are causing the storm? Or do you think it's something else?"

Henry was about to ask if anyone was willing to go, thinking that he... might be. Then, suddenly, as his mouth opened to speak, a black shadow careened from the sky above them. A small, black.. creature landed upon Wessex's shoulders. Henry smiled at the sight of it, "and who's this? I thought dragons were much bigger."

But he grew more solemn, more sincere and went on to say, "Well, if no one else is willing to go with you, I will."
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Henry - 12-02-2020, 03:47 PM