there must be something more to find
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
Somedays, yes, she too wonders at how crazy their world seems to be, and each year seems to top the one before it in some way or another; raising her brows and shaking her head, the Wraith replies, “No idea. Whatever kind of unicorns they are, because they don’t look like the companions - they can stand being struck by lightning.” There are few other creatures who could stand that, again and again and again. “I can’t help but wonder if they’ve been trapped there for two whole two years.”

And none of them knew. Gods, the torture…

As for what’s causing it - Wessex’s fangs appear to gnaw uncharacteristically on her lower lip, mulling over the question of who or what is keeping the storm going. “I don’t think so,” she says finally. “They seemed eager to get out, it caused them pain. I think it’s whatever’s beneath the storm. Something much bigger than the unicorns.”

Loki is a momentary distraction, nudging her scaled nose up against Wessex’s cheek and crooning in her ear, her attention soon flashes to Hengry, gold-green gaze turning to regard him open curiosity. Alas, the man has no companion for her to play with, so she must make the best of a less than ideal situation. Chirping in greeting, the black dragon extends her neck to try and size Henry up a little better.

“This is Loki,” Wessex says with an affectionate smile. And then he surprises her, taking her attention from companion completely. “Are you… sure? I don’t know what’s in that cavern. It could be a bigger dragon. A nest of landsharks, ah -” Well, he gets the idea. They’re goin’ in blind and he, well, Wessex would never say it but he’s a level 1 a farmer. Not a fighter.
the wraith
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 12-04-2020, 10:18 PM