there must be something more to find
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
Henry's expression of thoughtfulness warped after Wessex's explanation. He empathized with the creatures. If they didn't cause the storms, then being trapped for years in them must have been hell.

He eyed the little dragon as it lifted its green-flecked gaze up to him. "Hi there, Loki," he smiled softly. Indeed, he was lacking in most things that Wessex had. Skills, strengths that would suit him to the task that he offered himself up for anyway - and, yes, a companion too. He didn't have any meat on hand or else he might've thought to give some to the little beast, to make up for these things and extend his friendship to it.

He shrugged considerately at Wessex's perplexion when it comes to his offer, mulling it over again, rethinking it a bit - but still, he stood by his offer. He wouldn't take it back, necessarily. "Well, there might be answers, too. You seem troubled by it and, if it troubles you, it should definitely concern the rest of us. Shouldn't it?" He asked, raising his gaze back to the Wraith's but, the look in his eyes lightened as he continued, "I may not have the skillset needed for an expedition like that, so.. I understand if it's not my help you end up calling for," he pursed his lips in disappointment, making a small 'tsk'. Then, with an easier tone in his voice, he added, "but don't forget that it's here. I've been teaching myself, and there's a few people I've met that have helped me as well. I'm trying to... stretch my wings. Maybe I'm being too ambitious," he smiled softly, "But! When something comes up again, maybe I'll be better equipped to offer my help."
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Henry - 12-06-2020, 12:29 AM