there must be something more to find
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
Henry framed her concerns in a way that few, except for perhaps Amun, had ever thought of her responsibilities and worries. “Thanks,” she murmurs. Even if he doesn’t know what she’s thanking him for, the perspective needs to be acknowledged. That feeling of appreciation leaks into Loki and the dragon trills a little agreement, fluttering her wings before turning to backtrack up Wessex’s arm. Henry has passed her test.

“It’s not first among my concerns, but yes, it’s there.” He might be able to guess what’s at the forefront of her mind, and if so, it’s understandable that her priorities have shifted. “Not too long ago, I wanted to make an Explorers Guild, for people like you and me. But only Bastien came to the meeting - if you can believe it. I’d be willing to try again. Though I think I’d need a co-guildmaster in case the Queen stuff gets me busy.” She offers him a small, raised brow in question, because it will, they both know it will. Really, she’d be Guildmistress in name only, but it’s an organization that could span regions easily.

And it would make it less of an “Ascended” guild and more of an “everyone” guild. She just might be the tank to get them through the tough parts of the exploring.
the wraith
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 12-09-2020, 10:00 PM