there must be something more to find
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
He was surprised by her thanks, eyes widening, pondering that for a moment. But, really, Henry was just saying what he thought. He hadn't really been looking for approval, necessarily, but he had been looking to try to understand. To try to see things from Wessex's point of view. To ease the worry that made her tense. Not because he was close to her but, because he really was trying to branch out; see and do and be more than just a farmer. His parents had always taught him to help his community. Maybe it was time he got more involved.

As Wessex continued to talk, speaking music to his ears, a gleam worked its way into his eyes. He felt excitement spark his mind at the prospect she was offering. Explorers Guild. It was perfect. He hadn't even noticed the boyish grin that was working its way along his face now.

"Bastien, huh?" a thoughtful look passed through his dark gaze. He didn't really know the man personally, only by way of the Artist's Sanctuary. It surprised Henry to know he was interested in something like that. Blinking, he returned to the real meat of the conversation with every intention of biting off as much as he could chew. "If you need me to help you run it, I'm-" he laughed and shook his head slightly, "I'm your man."

"What would we need to do to get it started?"
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Henry - 12-13-2020, 02:09 AM