there must be something more to find
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
“Right?” Finding that Henry’s surprise mirrors her own makes Wessex chuckle all over again, silently thankful that some things can still amuse her. In this moment she’s quite grateful to the adventurous farmer, admitting to herself that she’s probably underestimated Henry. Never judge a book by it’s cover, ‘eh? Same with Bastien, apparently.

In the dusk he might still be able to see the spark in her eyes as he offers to help start the guild with her, a grin spreading across her face as they come to three. Hopefully. “Just a base of operations, I think. I know the Monster Hunter’s Guild has probably fallen into a bit of disrepair after Kiada’s death, but we might be able to repurpose it, if it doesn’t feel too… disrespectful.” Personally, she thinks it would be what Kia would want, for some time of adventuring to resume. “When that’s done, there might be people in Halo and Torchline who might want to join… perhaps with a different face at the helm, it might be more successful.”

Pushing herself off the tree she’s been leaning on, the Queen gestures for him to walk back with her, their conversation trailing not into the nuts and bolts of starting an organization, but to Henry’s experiences, so she can learn more about him. “Tell me, have you ever been to Halo or Torchline…?

{Fin}
the wraith
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 12-17-2020, 04:43 PM