Doe, a Deer [SEASONAL EVENT]
for Wessex!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Right. So apparently the Outlander already knows everything he needs to know about Deepfrost and LongNight and there isn’t any reason for Wessex to stick around. She’s already had flash of recognition from that meeting in the Sanctuary, but recognizing someone doesn’t really mean shit.

She offers Kalt a curt nod to acknowledge what he’s doing here, then picks up her hay and carrots and begins to move around to the other side of the herd. Unfortunately, she doesn’t get more than a few steps in before the man says something about Longnight - twice. Rather than going into the semantics about how she doesn’t even know if she’ll need light, what the once feared week now potentially means to her, or you know, her feelings of innate possession and protection towards the Luxere, she simply says, “Yep." and keeps on moving.

His music wafts in the silence between them, as she opens her bag and pulls out a big handful of the dry, sweet smelling grass. Wessex grows almost impossibly still, puffs of breath disappearing from the air in front of her face, as she waits to see if one of the gentle creatures will venture towards it.  

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

I'm sorry, I don't know what this is or what she's doing x.x

Messages In This Thread
Doe, a Deer [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Kalt - 01-19-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Doe, a Deer [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Wessex - 01-19-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Doe, a Deer [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Kalt - 01-21-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: Doe, a Deer [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Wessex - 01-27-2019, 09:56 PM