Grim Curiosity [Open]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam was about to give up. In this depth of Deepfrost it was rare for creatures to venture out of their habitats and as the time ticked on, he was losing motivation for the whole thing anyway. The whole venture was beginning to feel rather silly. He wasn't even sure if he'd be able to bring himself to drink from anything if he could catch it.

He straightened up and brushed off his coat (unnecessary for anything but appearances, but it helped him feel a little more normal) of snow, got ready to return back to town - when suddenly he became aware of another person nearby.

He wasn't quite sure how he knew, but he could sense another still heartbeat, smell a sickly sweet scent that wasn't quite human, wasn't quite right...Ascended. Sam's breath hitched in his throat. Other Ascended were rarely good, and one who would creep up silently in the wilderness?

"I...Is someone there?" He asked out into the fields, stepping backwards as if he had a chance of running away from anyone who wanted to catch him. "I...I don't want any harm!"

SAMUEL
Another little digit on my lifespan, what a bore
And what once was fresh and green
Now marches in the ranks of the obscene
This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore

Messages In This Thread
Grim Curiosity [Open] - by Samuel - 01-19-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Grim Curiosity [Open] - by Wessex - 01-20-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Grim Curiosity [Open] - by Samuel - 01-21-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Grim Curiosity [Open] - by Wessex - 01-28-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Grim Curiosity [Open] - by Samuel - 01-28-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Grim Curiosity [Open] - by Wessex - 02-05-2019, 10:01 PM