a little bird told me
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

took back my heart but it's never been the same
"Bit'a both," you answer with a shrug, not trying to hide the smug look that hovers at the outskirts of your face. Fucking, sleeping, though not always in that order- you keep a busy schedule, after all. Your amusement wanes precipitously at her Very Serious Face, of course, and you straighten up a little bit, wincing at the truth in her words. "Problems I'd rather not have," you admit, running your hand through your curls. "You oughta come on in-"

It is, of course, at this moment that one of your runners appears. The kid's face is red from exertion and heat, and he's barely able to get his words out through the breaks in his breathing. "Zeph- it's Lou, he got- an' Marie says she's gonna'- you gotta come quick!"

You glance from the waif to Raza, scowling apologetically at your friend. Lou and Marie are two big players in rival gangs: whatever's going on it's gonna be trouble, and the barkeep knows that as well as you. Groaning unhappily, you grab a light shirt from a hook, tugging it on as you pad out of the house and down the stairs. "Sorry, Raz- I gotta take this. Rain check?" Unless she decides to tag along, which wouldn't surprise you at all.

Either way, you're off.

{fin}
maybe love is a young man's game

Messages In This Thread
a little bird told me - by Raza - 11-13-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: a little bird told me - by Zephyr - 11-24-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: a little bird told me - by Raza - 11-25-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: a little bird told me - by Zephyr - 12-16-2020, 09:36 PM