we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go?
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
striking matches to watch 'em burn
She gave an amused humph to Amun's witty reply, leaning to face him better now. He made to come nearer, reprimanding his shark as it pounced, luckily only circling and not flashing it's fangs. Ok, yeah it was really cute. Aisha let loose a small giggle as it circled, carefully reaching out a finger. "Can I touch them?" she asked, shifting her gaze back to the man and his deep brown eyes.

He offered a better exploration. Aisha had just finished her own walk about, but it might be nice to have someone who know their way around to guide her. "Don't mind if I do," came her playful response, daintily flicking her cigarette away to the earthy ground and starting to walk near him. "An offering for the Voice?" she asked, curiosity taking over. There must be shrine down here, a shrine to the old gods. She'd never seen one, it might be something worth venturing to.
i'll light two cigarettes and give you none
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go? - by Aisha - 11-17-2020, 05:52 PM