tell me your weakness, come on just one vice
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i lost the plot, or maybe two
A straw pack attached to her back and her sword at her side, Aisha had made her way into the woodlands to go collecting things. Nuts and berries, sticks and grasses, things they could use in the coming months. Around this time last year she'd never been in these woods, she was likely still in her birth world. Had it been a full year yet? Or was there still some time to go.

So much had changed in the past year, she had an entirely new mindset, a new list of goals and ideas, a new outlook on where she stood in the world. It changed even now as she contemplated leaving the grounds, as she thought about becoming a mentor and offering sword fighting lessons. Even with those tamer notions, her mind would still wander to adventure. There was so much to find, so much to see. Monsters to fight that she had the power to vanquish.

Concerning the more mystical veil of this realm, it was about time Aisha made a trip to a shrine. To speak with a spirit, a god, or simply to try. Her steel was almost enough, but there was more she could ask for, guidance to receive and secrets to unlock. Magic and heavens on her mind, she squatted under an oak and sifted through the leaf litter for acorns. They could grind these to flour, make some bread.
remind me who the fuck are you?

Messages In This Thread
tell me your weakness, come on just one vice - by Aisha - 11-13-2020, 07:44 PM