tell me your weakness, come on just one vice
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i lost the plot, or maybe two
Aisha placed her pack on the ground, the bottom of it laden with the grass and sticks she'd already collected. She had just begun to fill it with fallen acorns when she heard a rustle, footsteps, the sound of an approach. Her whole life she'd been trained to be cautious, retaliation and defense were instinct, especially when not expecting visitors.

Now she wouldn't have been so suspicious if she didn't turn her head just in time to see a figure slip behind a tree. The towering trunk obscured her vision, but she was sure she heard whispering. This was unsettling for sure, so quietly she put her pack on the ground and stood. As soon as she reached full height she shifted, arms becoming leathery wings and body shrinking until it was that of the flying fox. She lifted up into the air quietly, out of her stalker's line of sight. She circled where they hid, then dove behind them, shifting back to her human form and placing her hand on the hilt of her sword.

And that's when she realized it was just a kid. A mop headed boy hiding behind a tree, apparently talking to himself. This was just an over reaction, an instinct after being in danger so many times. He should've just come out, what was he thinking being so suspicious. "What the hell were you sneaking up on me for," she barked, a bit too cruelly. Aisha wasn't great with kids.
remind me who the fuck are you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your weakness, come on just one vice - by Aisha - 11-13-2020, 09:20 PM