tell me your weakness, come on just one vice
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
first you're my predator then you're my prey
Even as he gave his name, Aisha smiling in a far friendlier manner than the snarl she'd given him earlier, his voice wavered, nerves taking over. She wondered if it was simply his nature or if he had good reason to be so anxious, given past experiences and fears. "I'm Aisha," she gave her name in return.

She'd been waiting for the questions about the sword, some of his nervousness breaking in favor of curiosity. She grinned, pulling it from it's sheath (probably not a great move considering how intimidated he seemed) but then offered it to him hilt first to hold. She was proud of it, as it was technically a design of her own mind, pulled from her memories and melded with magic into existence.

"It's made from magic but not by the gods, the old general of the grounds made it for me," she replied, a quirk of her lips as she wondered how thrilled Deimos would be at being called the old general.
give you my love and then take it away

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your weakness, come on just one vice - by Aisha - 11-28-2020, 05:05 PM