[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
It was simply a normal routine visit; Gideon was looking about the Citadel, at their new altar to Frey in the centre of town (for something made by an Abandoned Warden and her crew, it wasn't too bad) and the trench dug around it, designed for something Godly; he'd not managed to find out what it was they were actually preparing for, but if Frey was planning it, he was sure it was worthwhile.

The dusk was beginning to settle in, the streets dimmed; he sat at the window seat in a restaurant, finished plate before him. He was just summoning up the energy to stand and check his last thing before going home when he saw out of the corner of his eye someone moving in the street. Not just anyone, though: Gideon could have sworn he saw Judah.

Immediately he stood and marched out, not knowing what he was going to say or if he even wanted to see his brother, but his feet moving before he could think on it. As he left the restaurant he saw Judah turn a corner and disappear down another street; he rushed forwards and in his hurry, did not look ahead. Banging the shoulder of some other walker in the street, he sighed and frowned as he knew he'd have to stop and apologise; he couldn't let his reputation be marred, after all. "Sorry, I -- I need to catch up to...the man that just came by, did you see him?"
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Gideon - 11-16-2020, 11:35 PM