[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
"Does everyone where you're from dress in the brightest colours possible?" Gideon asked with a raised brow at the description of who they were following, finding it unusual. At the notion that he could be tricked though he scoffed and shook his head; he was no fool, and was certain that no Outlander was going to get the better of him.

He was in full approval of moving quickly to try and catch their lost people. It had struck him by now what a strange coincidence it was, that he and Neos had both seen long lost memories walking down the same street...but when there was a chance to see his brother again after all this time, Gideon couldn't simply ignore it or pass it off as some spirit's trick, not yet. Rubbing his chin as they went, he considered if it meant Jonah had to be dead, if Ludo was making this hallucination.

"This person that you're looking for, how do you know them? Were you close?" He asked, considering one angle of his ideas.
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Gideon - 11-21-2020, 09:51 PM