[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
"Okay, when it comes to styles, he and I are a bit of an oddity," he said in indigence as he glared at Gideon before he dropped his voice so only the priest heard him. "Plus that, the humans back home looked far more normal with attires than we do unless they were some type of performer."

Neos, however, decided to completely sidestep Gideon's questions about how he knew Gemini, not wanting to confront a dark point of his own past. Instead, he chose to say as the duo ran, "That ain't important right now, what's important is catching up to your brother...and making sure this isn't one of Gemini's cruel tricks by pretending to be your brother." A snarl came from him before he continued with narrowed eyes, "And before you ask, Gemini would do it just because he can, no logic behind it."

Though, he suspected something else was happening, since he saw Gemini looking like he was fleeing from someone...the question was who?
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Neos - 11-26-2020, 05:27 PM