[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
Saving for the sake of politeness a comment about that oddity being a saving grace for Neos' world, Gideon instead focused on their mission. Any snide comments about Outlander fashion were probably best left for other members of the Order, anyway.

A question immediately rose to his lips when Neos suggested that this 'Gemini' might be pretending to be Jonah, but not the one predicted. Frowning, Gideon asked: "Motives aside, how would he even know of my brother? It's not anything I readily tell, and no one here knows how to get to Stormbreak. Especially not a fresh Outlander." He really doubted that was the case, and in some ways, wanted to doubt it; so there was still a chance of the vision of Jonah being true. So he could finally get closure.

Reaching a fork in the path, he sighed and came to a stop, looking side to side and not having any idea where they went, if he and Neos did indeed see anyone. "I think we've lost them. Him. Whatever."
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Gideon - 11-29-2020, 10:20 PM