[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
Neos' lips turned into a tight frown, the slivers of peach almost disappearing completely into his mouth before he said, "After a quarter of a century, I still don't know how in Distortion he knows even half of what he does. He's insane, but he always manages to make what he says somehow true, despite having no way of knowing any of it."

When the duo stopped, the false human scanned the area once more time before blowing air loudly out of his nose and turning towards Gideon. "My luck, it won't be long with Gemini. However, if you wish, I can stick around Halo for a bit longer to see if I can help you find your brother."

Neos blinked as his brain finally flagged on a specific word Gideon said as a location, finding himself thinking back to the in-between area that he appeared in upon taking one of the portals, an area that reminded him intensely of a phenomenon known as the Warp in one reality. Were these portals a sign of technology, specifically advanced technology? Who made them, he mentally asked himself as he did his best to recall the area. He didn't recall a 'Stormbreak', but then again he figured it might be one of the cities that's not connected to a portal...well, not immediately at least. "By the way, 'Stormbreak'? Where's that? Is that connected to the portal system present here?"
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Neos - 12-02-2020, 09:02 PM