[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
"I'll believe it when I see it." Fully confident he was protected from any kind of evil magical or divine force by his own Gods, Gideon was not intimidated by this 'Gemini' or whatever tricks he held up his sleeve. Besides, if he was anything like the vision of Jonah he'd seen, he'd disappeared off into the city; possibly had never even been real at all.

As for staying around, he shook his head. "No, it's alright. I'm not sure I even actually want to see him, after all." In the moment it had been an easy split-second decision, an impulse to run after a familiar face, but as time went on Gideon's memories of fights and a clear divide were returning, making any kind of reunion unappealing, at least while he was with someone else and in a public place.

Neos had unknowingly stumbled onto a pretty offensive notion by asking if Stormbreak had a portal and Gideon made a face as he shook his head, a noise of disgust leaving him instantly. "No. We don't allow things of the Voice in Stormbreak. It's on the south coast, but there's no way to get there without a special tool, for now." His tone of voice implied he would not be telling what the tool was.
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Gideon - 12-03-2020, 08:43 PM