[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
The Voice made the portals, Neos couldn't help but wonder, an eyebrow raised at the mention. Seeing the expression on Gideon's face, he soon realized that his question might have been offensive, causing a grimace at the thought. "If that was an insulting question, I'm sorry. I had no way of knowing."

He glanced around, trying to keep an eye out for a bit of out-of-place purple running through the streets before returning his gaze to Gideon. "So...what would it take to be all--ARGH!" Neos' eyes suddenly widened as his head jerked back, hands to the sides of his heads upon his falling to his knees and and eyes closing shut as he folded over onto himself as the sudden emergence of a crippling headache suddenly emerged without warning. His breathing sharpened as the pain spiked, then began to slowly dull.

Though the pain, he ended up realizing that the pain, while it blossomed in his head, didn't seem to come from within him. "...something...happened to Gemini," he struggled to say as he gingerly moved to get up onto his feet, one hand still on the side of his head. He looked around in all directions, his gaze focusing suddenly on one direction before running into it. It looked like there was no one immediately present, but Neos just knew that Gemini was in that direction.
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Neos - 12-04-2020, 04:54 AM