[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sometimes I think it's gettin' better
And then it gets much worse
Gideon gave a nod at Neos' apology; he knew it was reasonable enough, that indeed the man did not have a way of being aware of the portals creator (nor the politics surrounding her), but the idea of having a Voice invention in Stormbreak drew a visceral, physical reaction from him. If things ever got that far, if the Ascended got their claws into his beloved city, he would have lost the war his entire life was now built around.

They continued and their search continued to be fruitless; Gideon was about to admit defeat and head back, certain by now he wasn't going to see his brother, when Neos suddenly fell to his knees. Not one easily shaken, especially not by things happening to people he didn't know that well, Gideon merely stood and watched, a slightly perplexed expression on his face and his hands in his pockets.

Apparently, something had happened to Gemini, not Neos, though what sense that made he wasn't sure. Neos ran off then, shooting into a direction that as far as Gideon could see, didn't contain a soul. For a moment he watched after him, staring at the strange man, but didn't follow. His brother was not that way, and whatever Neos was dealing with, it sounded more trouble than it was worth.
Is it just part of the process?
Well, Vi, it hurts
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Gideon - 12-07-2020, 11:00 PM