[SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
In a way, it was likely a good thing that Gideon didn't follow, at least at first if the priest ended up changing his mind for some reason. Neos had peeled off in a particular direction, guided by some unknown form until he stopped after turning one corner. In front of him was a figure dressed entirely in purple pulling himself up to a nearby wall to lean against it, hair shoulder-length and pure white while also looking absolutely pale. When the figure leaned his back against the wall while sitting up, his eyes opened to reveal pinkish-red eyes.

"Was he turned into an albino," Neos muttered to himself as he stomped towards the near-lookalike, drawing the red eyes towards him.

"So, my getting dragged out of your head by the supposed gods brought you here anyway," the figure said as a slightly-toothy smile emerged on his face, getting a snarl out of Neos.

"Cut the Tauros-shit, Gemini," Neos said with force, stomping the ground hard in front of him. "What in Distortion are you even doing here? I had been put under the impression that only those I've met face-to-face would appearing during these illusions."

Gemini tilted his head at the statement, smirk still on his face. "But we have met face-to-face, dear counterpart. Such is the miracle that was the Pathway to Origin, remember?" Gemini then rose a hand towards Neos before the standing one between them felt the sudden need to buckle under his own weight. "Now, if you don't mind, it's time I took control for a while," the dark double said as he gingerly stood up and over Neos. "I wonder how many lives I can make off with while in this---"

Neos suddenly surged toward forward, body-slamming Gemini into the wall back behind them with a snarl. The fact that Gemini had been solid to him did flag for a second, but the false human wondered if that had to do with the fact that they were both two parts of the same person. The sudden movement was enough to shut Gemini up for the moment, prompting the dark double to look at Neos with slight amusement. "I don't fucking care if you are another personality of mine, you're never getting back out again if I can help it," he snarled, green eyes trying to glow with rage. "You've taken enough lives as is."

Gemini glanced towards the direction that Neos had emerged from, simply nodding slightly to himself. "Blind as always," he muttered before looking back towards the personality in black. "Jealous gods fight fang and claw against the evolution of this world. It is the nature of children to grow and eventually no longer require their parents' care, but they force humanity to continue suckling from their breasts."

The figure dressed in full purple then disappeared from underneath Neos, causing the false human to collapse and fall to the ground for a moment. Neos got back up onto his feet, glancing down at where Gemini had been just a moment. "...what in Distortion are you on ab---" Shaking his head, he simply walked away from the spot, not expecting to see Gideon again for a bit. However, the next time he saw the priest again, he'd ask about what such a cryptic line should possibly mean...

-Fin
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] [OPEN] Brother don't make me tell you - by Neos - 12-10-2020, 07:09 AM