God Quest like it matters which words lead us home
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
"Thank you." The words tumble without preparation from his lips, though the Lullaby even with preparation wouldn't have known a better way to express his gratitude. The pair were meant to be together. There were never supposed to be two charms, and this unexpected gift is as painful a reminder of that, as it is appreciated. Reaching into his curls where feathers suddenly appear, Remi plucks a pale downy whisp of a feather, and hands it softly to Ludo.

Looking at the dirt and extending a clawed finger to score at it while he thinks, eventually the Lullaby just feathers his jaw. "Are the gods always so vague with their requests? In building a stronghold here...am I meant to remain to man it?" What good a fortified structure, if there was no one to actually defend with it? "And this war...if that's what they believe is going to happen, then why not let it. Why this cloak and dagger preparation?"

The Lullaby doesn't actually expect Ludo to answer these questions. He's getting, as the herald suggested, it off his chest. Rubbing at his eyes with a soil-smeared hand and succeeding in only darkening the skin around his pale stare, he looks toward Ludo. "I was going to hold a meeting with the fae to see what they make of this. To suggest that perhaps the trees glow brightly when an ascended enters the Woods to both limit their abilities, and let us know of their movements. Should the fae agree...would you be willing to help us make that happen? Or as Delphia suggested, would we need to call down Mort?"

Or worse yet, Frey.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: like it matters which words lead us home - by Remi - 11-20-2020, 05:38 PM