God Quest like it matters which words lead us home
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Softly Remi takes the feather charms, holding them as delicately and protectively as he might Mateo.

That the sort of help required would come from Safrin had Remi predictably snarling. Ludo is the only one in all the universe who can truly understand the wellspring of his hatred toward the goddess. 'I'd rather seek out Frey.' He says through nearly bared-teeth. No doubt Ronin would ask the goddess for assistance on his behalf, but even that makes Remi's skin want to crawl.

'One step ahead then. Fortifying the Greatwood." Remi concedes. Rising from the ground but not bothering to brush the moss and dirt off of himself, he rubs his thumb softly against the pale wooden feather in his hand. "Thank you, for this." Self-serving though it might be on the herald's part, the alchemist appreciates it immensely just the same.

"Guess I better get to work." He chuckles humourlessly, reaching down to pluck up the Ludo-doll from the herald with a slanted smirk.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: like it matters which words lead us home - by Remi - 11-22-2020, 06:47 PM