fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

“Did she now?” Wessex’s voice rises in skepticism as she listens, hearing things like popular opinion and first step. And of course, the incessant repetition of her brother’s names, as if it’s some thing meant to shame or remind the Queen. For a woman who's already admitted she has regrets about the incident, it has little more than an inner-eyerolling effect.

What Juniper posits is certainly an interesting theory, she thinks, having met the fierce Guardian of the Greatwood multiple times herself. It’s even more interesting, considering that the Wraith admired the Chief despite their enmity. “Delah was a woman of decisive action, wasn’t she? It seems to me that if she wanted to take the kind of action you're seeking, she would have. There was plenty of time. And in the aftermath there would have been ample support for it. And yet… ” Here, the Queen pauses, letting the qualification hang in the air. “She didn’t.”

In fact, the Chieftain had seemed to do the opposite and revert to a more isolationist policy.

“This is the first any of us outside the Fae have heard of this intention in.... oh, two years? So you can imagine my surprise and subsequent doubt that it’s little more than a convenient excuse.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: fragile creature on collision with our judgement days - by Wessex - 12-05-2020, 07:50 PM