fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

“And I’m sorry for it. Genuinely. It was a mistake that shouldn’t have happened and I wish it hadn't.” She could give the diplomat multiple reasons for why it did, but none of them would matter. So it’s best to own up to how she really feels, a little bit of her icey facade dropping away to try and impress that her words here aren’t just lipservice.

Ah, but here is where she needs to tread carefully, knowing that the conversation could go a hundred different ways. How much to acknowledge, to legitimize? Careful to save anything regarding guilt or the possibility of a trial for later, she purses her lips together again and tilts her head ever so slightly to one side. “So as neither of us can truly speak to what Delah intended - whether it was enough of a punishment or not - I can only take it at face value and say that it was enough. And as no one spoke up on this issue for almost two years, I have to say that the time for additional punishment is past.”

In the modern world, they might call this a statute of limitations. They had ample time to bring any grievances before the world, and they didn’t. They waited for the person who might have said no to be gone, instead. If there had been rumblings of such a thing, the Wraith might have a more difficult time saying no. As it is, she doesn't need an excuse to say no, but this is an awfully convenient one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days - by Wessex - 12-07-2020, 07:00 PM