fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Laughing a bit, the Wraith finds herself thoroughly amused at what the diplomat doesn’t know. “I have,” she replies easily. “To multiple people. Just because you don’t know about it doesn’t mean I haven’t done it.” Raising a brow in an expression that is thoroughly meant to be a challenge, the Queen continues. “In fact, I’d say that your track record in shows you know very little about me.”

What’s the phrase, keep your friends close and your enemies closer? While Wessex’s information may be a bit outdated, it’s becoming clear to her who might have the upper hand in that regard. Settling back in her chair again, the blonde woman finds herself actually enjoying this banter, perverse as it might be. It’s an opportunity to win, and winning has been in such short supply recently.

“Take it as you will. Here's how I see it:Anyone at any time could have said anything. No one did. Long lifespan or no, there’s a time and place to say that something is either too much and not enough and where do we draw the line? How many other problems do we as a world open ourselves up to if we say, Yes, you can punish people twice, and Yes, you can wait two years to air a grievance. Everyone with a grudge would want to do it.” Pausing briefly to collect her thoughts, the Wraith continues. “You want to create something out of thin air, an interregional trial, but refuse to accept other ideas, oh let’s call mine a time limit, that are also being pulled out of thin air. You want cooperation, but on your terms.” Her head tilts to one side, considering that vein of thought, and whether to continue it.

“And then there’s the issue of the attack on an Ascended in Torchline, the Ascended parts in boxes… both presumably done by the Fae. You want to heal this wound, yet speak nothing of vengeance already taken. Or the anti-Ascended forces massing in the Greatwood.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days - by Wessex - 12-10-2020, 07:02 PM