fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Knowing that Juniper speaks the truth when she gives her opinion is a small win in the Queen’s book. It may be no more than a handhold in this maddening scramble up this obscured cliff face they call life, but it’s a place where she can rest for a moment. Regroup. The long pause after, however, reminds the demigod that she cannot place much hope in this. It is just a handhold. She has to move eventually, before other bits become unstable. Careful not to light up too much, Wessex remains still, tightly wound, waiting to see if the Fae takes the bait.

Of course nothing is that easy, (Gods, but for a moment she’d hoped it might be) and she has to acquiesce. “No, of course not. I’m not Fae. You don’t know me.” Wasn’t that the whole point of a jab earlier? “And while we can talk at length in here, I can’t prove anything at the moment.” It would have required a leap of faith - a leap Wessex doesn’t know she’d take if the roles were reversed.

Rising, because this meeting is nearing its natural end and they have nothing to make small talk about, she makes a note on a pad of paper in a nearby drawer and rips it off, putting it in a pocket. “I don’t expect you to keep my deal a secret, but I hope you might keep it out of the Order’s ears.” Hahaha, the damage is already done on that request, Silly Queen “And of course, my answer to the trial is still no?” A flash of a fanged smile. What can she do but stand her ground on this? No deal made, no reason to be cooperative. This avenue is closed - for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days - by Wessex - 12-19-2020, 07:42 PM