...and my travels bring me here
Raza
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Being teleported into the Greatwood by a dragon, that she'd been pretty sure was going to eat her, had made Delphine reluctant to go right home. Besides, Noah would worry either way. She'd decided to methodically explore the regions while she avoided going home—after all, right before that day in the tundra she and Noah had gotten into a fight; they still weren't speaking as far as she knew.

She'd spent some time in the Hollowed Grounds, which were more familiar to her than she'd care to admit. And then, she'd promptly headed straight for Torchline. Ah, if she could just get her heart to release Noah, she'd most certainly move to Torchline...

But she definitely loved the Halovian hunter, so she'd eventually go back to the snowy world that was becoming her home. For now, she enjoyed the warmth, her furs stuffed into a bag that hung off of her shoulder. She spied the local bar and headed inside.

"Can I get a water? And have you got any fruit?" She'd rather not break her sobriety again, and make matters worse when she returned home.

Raza
Then my fragile flower turned into a ball of grey,
So I took a break and made a wish and blew them all away.

Messages In This Thread
...and my travels bring me here - by Delphine - 11-20-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Raza - 11-24-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Delphine - 11-25-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Raza - 11-29-2020, 03:38 PM