...and my travels bring me here
Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
Raza knows that folks are frequently disappointed to find that the Hanged Man only serves liquid meals. But it’s easier that way; no cook to employ, no fire hazard (other than the highly flammable booze), no standards to uphold beyond the product she buys. An’ if her customers don’t like it, they can fuck off to the other shitholes that’ll serve god knows what with a smile.

“An, an Outlander,” Raza says with a knowin’ nod. And then, “A travelin Outlander.” Now ain’t that curious. Pullin’ on some of her bartender wisdom that’s been accumulation’ over the years, she crosses her arms an’ leans back a little, watchin’ the woman eat, tryin’ to suss out whether she’s runnin’ from somethin’ or searchin’ for somethin’. Maybe neither. Maybe both.

The offer to trade is appreciated, so she takes a moment to consider what 's been offered. While she does, Hoa, the white and yellow snake that is her companion, starts to make his way down a support beam to the two of them. “What kinda herbs? The fun kind or the food kind?”

{Fin}
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
...and my travels bring me here - by Delphine - 11-20-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Raza - 11-24-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Delphine - 11-25-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Raza - 11-29-2020, 03:38 PM