[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
Taking the offered knife and lifting the driftwood to begin chipping away at the sides, Gideon listened to Aurelia speak on her world's attitudes about death. It certainly sounded like it had been a heavy presence there, the description she gave of day to day life very grim indeed. "You must have done some mourning though, even just on a personal level, for anyone you were close to?" It was hard to imagine no funerals, no ritual at all.

It seemed the priests in her world had had different priorities. "While I think it's good to spend more time praying than doing anything self indulgent...nothing wrong with indulging if you know how to balance it." As if to prove the point, he raised the bottle in a short cheers before knocking back a swig of whatever she had.

Passing back the bottle, he looked down at what he held in his hands, the beginnings of something, though it certainly looked nothing like Ludo right now. "Hopefully, something vaguely person like I can cover with a black cloth. Not that Ludo is person shaped...but it'll do, for a doll." Gideon looked up to Aurelia then, wondering if she even had any idea what it was Ludo looked like. "Do you know what your doll needs to look like?"
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Gideon - 12-03-2020, 07:46 PM