[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
He was pleased to hear she had a question, taking that as a sign she was truly engaged in what he was saying and listening; despite her being abandoned, maybe there was hope for her yet. When the query actually came, Gideon couldn't help but laugh, though not cruelly: quietly, unable to think of the meeting of being anything but an honour and a awe-worthy memory.

"No. To be fair, I have been preparing to meet the Gods for many, many years, but I think even for someone without my work.." It was hard to explain with words just how the presence of a Herald made one feel, Gideon doing a lot of vague gesturing with his hand as his mouth failed to bring up the right descriptions. "All I felt was a great and humbling respect. To be in the presence of something so powerful...I know I have done right by the Gods my entire life though, so I have no reason to be scared."

"Ah, though, just a note-" He said gently, knowing she had taken in a lot at once. "Ludo is an it, never a he nor a she, or even a they. It is how it likes it." Gideon shrugged, not one to question the Gods and wanting to save Aurelia the possibility of offending the God later. "As for what happened...I'm afraid a lot of it is quite personal. But it helped me succeed in a goal I've had for a long time, and we discussed the Ascended; thankfully, we are very much on the same page there."
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Gideon - 12-19-2020, 12:56 PM