[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
Aurelia nodded slowly, trying to understand how the experience must feel. To see an actual God, rather than just read or hear about them. She didn't know how she'd feel but, humbling seemed like a good word to use. Even though some stubborn part of her felt like she shouldn't, because she wasn't of this world. But the rules still applied to her no matter how much she wanted to deny it.

She raised her brows and cleared her throat sheepishly, "Ah, sorry. I keep messing that up. I'll try to remember better..."

However, when Gideon said that his experience with Ludo was personal, and didn't seem to want to share the details, Aurelia's lips pursed. It was fair; it was probably a very personal experience. Anyway, he mentioned it being related to the Ascended, and that piqued Aurelia's interest. She could probably try to guess what it was about, considering the nature of her last discussion with Gideon.

Her gaze turned darker and her lips fell into a straight, hardened line. She had more questions but, it was moreso about the Ascended - and Gideon seemed resistant to explain. So he still didn't fully trust her, then. Aurelia looked away, a burnt stick catching her eye. Soot covered it entirely, and an idea sprang into her mind.

Testing the stick for heat at first, she picked it up and began to rub the soot into the cloth for her Ludo doll, staining it a darker, ashier color.

"Whatever it is you plan on doing, you should be careful," Aurelia commented, a warning clear in her tone as she looked down at her project, "the people around here look out for each other, they stick together. Ascended or not. To them, it doesn't seem to matter much what you are or where you come from."
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 12-23-2020, 03:30 AM