[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
He held up a hand at her apologies; not necessary; she had not been in this world long and was still growing used to it. Gideon was often viewed as strict or overly dogmatic, and perhaps in some cases that was true, but he did also do his best to be as patient and informative for newcomers to Caido's faith as possible: It was the best way to convert more believers onto the right path, after all.

Watching curiously as she lifted the soot and began to apply it to her doll, Gideon smiled as he realised what she was doing - quite smart, really, and he hoped the God might appreciate her intiative.

Her warning, while kindly meant he supposed, was unnecessary. "You'd be surprised, Aurelia. Once we reveal what the true nature of these Ascended is...I think it's innate in the average man to be disgusted. A machine cannot replace our nature." Gideon seemed utterly confident in this, from the self-assured smile on his face to the steady tone of his voice. "Besides, I have the Gods behind me."
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Gideon - 12-26-2020, 06:10 PM