[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
Gideon was used to debating theology or the Voice with people, but it was unusual for them to have quite so much passion for the topic, especially in the form of anger directed at him. As he listened to Aurelia his own irritation grew considerably; this child knew nothing she was speaking about. But yelling and screaming would do nothing, would not save her from this path she was going down - he had to be calm, be the bigger person.

Waiting until she had said all of it, he spoke, looking directly at her and purposefully making his voice slow and calm. "I've been fighting this fight, studying this world, and living in it my entire life. You have not even seen all of our seasons." How could she claim to know anything about how things worked? "Do you even know any details about the past, the war, that I haven't told you? Have you spoken to the Gods? Have you seen your friends taken and made into lifeless machinery? Become slaves?" As he spoke Gideon leaned in closer without thinking, his questions growing more intense. "You are putting your perceptions from your world onto this one, and that's a dangerous thing to do."

Maybe Outlanders were more trouble than they were worth, after all.
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Gideon - 01-14-2021, 06:06 PM