Mini Event When the end will not reveal its face
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nodding at Juniper, Alina raised her eyebrows at Remi's comment about Delphia. However, the demi-goddess did indeed materialize. Quite literally. Shrugging at the daughter of Mort's arrival, Alina inclined her head to Ianto. That last arrival seemed to signal the start of the meeting.

The Lullaby explained his presence and the plans, such as they were. Since little of this was news to her, she found herself watching the others, fiddling with her whittling. When he asked if any of them had ideas she cleared her throat.

"They say the best defense is a good offense, right? So, as loathe as I am to suggest this, what about something that allows us to transport goods and people between Stormbreak and the Greatwood?" She grimaced. "Temporarily, until the Ascended and the Voice have been neutralized."

Gesturing around at the small group of them, she sighed. "Even with strong defenses, I worry that there are too few of us to hold the fort, so to speak."
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
When the end will not reveal its face - by Remi - 11-20-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: When the end will not reveal its face - by Alina - 11-30-2020, 05:03 PM