Mini Event When the end will not reveal its face
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sitting upright, Alina gawked openly at Delphia. It took a few breaths for the huntress to get ahold of herself and snap her mouth closed. Glancing between Remi and the daughter of Mort, Alina nodded. "If Mort would agree to release their spirits, that would help." Despite the gravity of the situation and the fact that the gods had tasked them with defending the Greatwood, that was still a huge if.

Grimacing, she addressed Remi. "I...might be able to help with the Mathair and the portal." Taking a deep breath, her grip on her knife and her wood tightened until she was white-knuckled. "A long time ago—too long, I will admit—I asked for Safrin's help with creating traps that would specifically target the Ascended. I have almost everything I need for them, and plans to get what's left." Pausing, she added, "I cannot make promises, though, given that I have been told she is disappointed in me."

Looking down, she felt her cheeks flush. Shaking her head, she forced her eyes back to the assembled group. "Although that's only a temporary fix, and I don't know how many or how strong the traps will be. Could...could the portal be removed? And the Mathair restored?" Her wings fluttered at the possibility and she found herself seeking out Juniper's reaction.
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
When the end will not reveal its face - by Remi - 11-20-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: When the end will not reveal its face - by Alina - 11-30-2020, 08:08 PM