Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Welp, here's hoping this peaceful moment last. Don't expect it to.
Belril stumbled gingerly towards next to Henry, sitting down as he pulled off one of his boots, then sock to better look over the toes the goat stomped hard on. Not the big toe, but the one next to it, was starting to turn a nasty shade of black and blue in a literal sense.

In regards to Henry's questions, Belril did not answer, instead choosing at first to pull out some cloth he keeps on hand for wrapping up potentially broken bones and bruised parts of the body for later care...or in this case, stealth healing after the toe was completely covered. After the wounded toe was wrapped and covered, he wrapped it up next to the big toe, something normally done with broken toes to act as a natural splint. It would mean that walking would be interesting, but he knew the healing would make it so he wouldn't be in pain for long.

"...I...don't know where they are," he said as he moved the sock back over his foot. "I haven't seen them since I lost them in Halo almost a decade ago. I don't even know what happened to them, either." He then slid his boot back onto his foot before adding, "they just...disappeared."
BELRIL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Belril - 12-13-2020, 03:34 AM