Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Welp, here's hoping this peaceful moment last. Don't expect it to.
"My luck, with the kids I'll be helping with while there, I probably wouldn't get too much of a chance," he said with a small chuckle, pulling slightly at the collar of the shirt he was wearing that day. "If I'm going to be honest, I don't want to deal with any of the Order...for all I know, one may take the opportunity to 'deal with a problem before it becomes one'," Belril added, a shiver going down his spine. "But hopefully, none of them start any problems in the Citadel especially."

Eventually, they stopped near one of Belril's wild gardens, the largest of them, before beginning towards them himself to look at the crops and trees in comparison to the wagon brought. "We're gonna have to make a second trip for the trees, but I think we can bring all the crops over in one go."

It took a fair few trips, Belril giving Henry's mother fairly-detailed instructions for care of the non-native fruits and veggies, and the teen crashing out overnight at Henry's place from how late it all went into the dark hours before it was all finished with moving into the soon-to-be impromptu greenhouse area...

~Fin...
BELRIL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Belril - 01-05-2021, 12:20 AM