my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
first you're my predator then you're my prey
Aisha had slightly hoped she'd say that, it would certainly make her schedule more manageable to not have to stop in somewhere else for food. "Thank you, I appreciate that," she said, following the warden to a seat near a window, two comfortable chairs and a table between. She unstrapped her sword in it's scabbard from her belt, leaning it against the chair. Not attached, but always close.

A bag of food was brought over to the table, Aisha waited for Morgan to take her share before reaching for her portion, which was kindly split equally for them. She reached for some of the dried fruits first, popping a few berries into her mouth as she was prompted to begin with any questions. She swallowed first, leaning back a bit against the rest, "I'm a fighter, I mostly work with a sword if you couldn't tell," she gave an amused smirk, gesturing to the weapon that rested by her legs.

"I used to work in the militia in the grounds, second under Deimos when he ran their militia but after he left and leadership changed I sort of faded out of that position. If I move here I was wondering if there might be a place for me in the ranks, helping train guardsmen, or just as one of them; I'd like to be a part of it if I could," it wasn't necessarily something she had to ask the warden about, but since she was here it never hurt to to a little poking. Plus the girl was ambitious, she had ideas, hopes, images in her mind of how her future could be if only she could grasp it.
give you my love and then take it away

Messages In This Thread
my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 12-01-2020, 01:37 AM