my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
first you're my predator then you're my prey
The hammer by Morgan's own chair indeed caught Aisha's gaze, interest sparked in the powerful weapon. Aisha had always been a fan of brute force weapons, but she'd found hammers and axes didn't give her the dexterity she also craved in a battle. The longsword was her chosen specialty, but she'd love to see how the warden used her's.

Aisha nodded as Morgan spoke, an eager smile pulling at her lips, "Mhm I've been helping out during my stay here," as helpful as she could be. At the offer of joining the shields a prickle of satisfaction nipped at her nerves. "I'd be happy to join the Shields, before I came to Caido I was a soldier in training for higher ranks, I'd like to keep working towards that here in Halo if I can."

She grinned at the mention of a test, "I think I can manage, I'll try at least." The leopardess was confident in her physical prowess, as long as this test didn't involve building targets she felt she'd do great. She did have a few more questions about the Shields, sure that Morgan could answer, "What threats does the guard usually protect against?" Curiosity mostly, there wasn't much to be suggested that would deter her. She craved a battle of any kind.
give you my love and then take it away

Messages In This Thread
my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 12-04-2020, 05:06 PM